2014/04/12

Evocative music

Again the weather on weekend is disagreeable. My psychological mood is pretty much affected by bright sunshine or gloomy clouds. I need music. To soothe myself.
Songs are evocative of memories. Things eventually end up in good old days though they were either pleasant or bitter back then.
Life and landscape in LA were impeccable. Every single day was perfect. I'll never forget those days. Colorful bougainvillea and the blue sky with no cloud. It was like a sweet dream. The city itself is not as fascinating as NY, though. Horizontal LA and Vertical NY. The museums, the Met steps, and the park. I hate cold weather, but I can endure the chill if it's in NY. I wish I could see the green meadow and the festivity of NY in Spring and Summer.
Music makes me feel better on a gray day like this. I'm fond of music with metronome 100. I like it when my heart palpitates in response to the pulsing drumbeat. The smashing sound has to do with something primordial and thus it's thrilling.

















No comments:

Post a Comment