2014/05/17

Attention-grabbing ad

What a CF! The angles, colors, and music all together. Take a look at the rippling muscles! Everything is lifelike! Perfect realization of 3D! Looks as if I could feel the players' glistening beads of sweat and hear them panting. Literally can't take my eyes off from it just like the tag line.

So we're gearing up again for the World Cup. Meanwhile Brazilians are taking to the street today against spending huge amount of money on the soccer games rather than social projects. Riot police is firing tear gas to disperse thousands of protesters. I don't want to go to this extremely bipolarized country, let alone travel.

Koreans haven't gotten over the heartbreaking ferry accident and we don't know when we can get back to normal. Ironically, no as usual, politicians are busy preparing for the general election slated for early next month. Black comedy.

I have to write a eulogy for the deceased and their families, but I don't know where to start. It's an appalling catastrophe. I'm sick and tied of incompetence and irresponsibility of the ruling rightmost conservatives. Do we still have hope among the ageing electorate? Democracy is fading away. Hard to establish but very easy to collapse. I miss the late president.


No comments:

Post a Comment