2012/07/25

Big; Body Switching (2012)

I like the chemistry between Gongyoo and Lee Minjung. It looks as if it's real. I love Gongyoo's sadly-looking eyes that tears are about to well up. I have been rooting for Kyungjoon and Daran to be together. It's because the body belongs to Yoonjae. Basically I like Yoonjae's body with Kyungjoon's soul. It's unfair to Yoonjae, though. 
I was disappointed and confused when Daran ended up being with Kyungjoon. I hoped there's a twist or some kind of ingenious ideas to untangle the relationships. There should be something. But it ended just like that. What is the story about? Is Yoonjae forgotten and forsaken? Doesn't Kyungjoon's soul get out of the 30 year old body? Anyway, Yoonjae and Kyungjoon are brothers. How will Daran have a relationship with Kyungjoon which has his brother's body? Worse yet, Daran had gotten married to Yoonjae beforehand. It's not illegal, but it's hard for the family to accept. The Hong sisters want us to believe in true love that overcomes family disapproval and age gap. What is their intention?  



No comments:

Post a Comment