2013/10/03

At the train station

Departing from a place is always not an easy thing. I look back, feeling sad. I know the time comes at the end, but I'm always neither ready nor comfortable.

I didn't know why I felt empty at the station. I never knew there was something missing in my heart. It was a weird feeling. My heart was churning. I just didn't want to leave.
I tried hard to figure out why. And I soon realized why I felt that way. It was very embarrassing. Up until the last moment, I didn't know. I should have known I've left part of my heart behind. It was only a week or so there.

But...

But I had to move on. I hoped the train would come soon and help me get away from this confusion. I had a hard time overcoming the feeling and getting back to my normal life.
It's time to get over it. Both for me and people around me.





No comments:

Post a Comment